Awesome idea

danielsaccount

ok well i was thinking of some ideas for mods and the one i came up with is this

in the game i didnt like how the geck was used for the purifier and thats it so i thought mabye you could add the secret vault which was from fallout 1 or 2 cant remember sorry and it was for vault-tec employees and their family they have the only geck left and a secret organization wiped out the vault but couldnt find the geck so they just kept searching for it and they will kill anyone that comes in :P so theirs a refugee from the vault (well more like a great great great grandson or something) and hes asking for someone to help him since hes the only one that knows where it is and stuff like that but he cant get past the S.O. (secret organization) so he asks you to help him when you end up killing the stuff getting some new armor and weps and a new house you get to go to new states and rebuild them with the geck :P then theres stadiums that are built and you can bet on teams and watch the game and stuff and for a few caps buy like beer and peanuts or just kill the vendors and spectators :P lol also if ur team loses you can choose an option to start a riot and everyone goes on the field and attacks ppl :P the baseball players will kill ppl with bats and stuff :P then cops will come lol i might be imaging too much for that part lol but then eventually you can sign up for the teams and stuff using like real pro teams and then make like hockey and the stanley cup lol im just thinkin tho but tell me what you guys think is this possible?

I think this would work better as two separate mods. Like a vault-tec executive conspiracy quest and a sports stadium mod. Both good ideas, but they combine like chocolate ice cream and pickled onions. [evidently, chocolate ice cream and pickled onions do NOT combine well :yucky: ] btw unrelated question but is that last thing a sick looking emote or a little error box?

its : P like sticking my tounge out and mabye ur right better as two mods :P but the reason i put them together is cuz civilization rebuilds and so does culture stuff like baseball LOL anyway if you could possibly work on this that would be awesome :O

But what if these onions are caramelized before-hand...

Now back to the mod- I like the Vault-Tec idea, and how about the Enclave or the Commonwealth instead of a brand new organisation. It seems quite doable, with a bit of effort.

The second idea- the sports stadium, seems it would by quite hard to make and would be quite heavy on the scripting. Can you hit baseballs/objects that are thrown/launched at you with melee weapons?

well i was thinking maybe to start the oblivion arena script but a few changed dialogues :P and maybe with a good team u could make it able to hit but more like a soon to come thing :P also for the enclave or commonwealth if you think about it it would be better to make a new faction cuz common wealth probably doesn't care and the enclave are too busy assaulting project P (in case ppl didn't finish the game LOL) so i think a new faction would be better BUT if you could gather a team this could definitely be possible :P but thanks for ur ideas :o

The GECK is something the Enclave always sought after, and the Commonwealth is always after advanced technology.

Also, I don't think you can port scripts from game to game...

There is an arena mod a lot like the oblivion arena already made. I don't use it too much though. Not that it isn't a good mod. I just would like it to be a little more like a "thunderdome" type arena."Two men enter, one man leaves..."