ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

SI installation problems

Whenever I try and Install the Shivering Isles Expansion for my GOTY Oblivion it says I put the wrong disk in. It says I need the GOTY disk 1, which of course isn't right because the expansion is on the 2nd disk. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm running Windows 7 if that's any help.

Whenever I try and Install the Shivering Isles Expansion for my GOTY Oblivion it says I put the wrong disk in. It says I need the GOTY disk 1, which of course isn't right because the expansion is on the 2nd disk. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm running Windows 7 if that's any help.

Hmm, I'm also using Windows 7 (64 bit) and GOTY. I didn't have any issues using disk 2 after disk 1 finished. Have you tried reinstalling disk 1?

Edit: Considering you have a dialog crash and can't install SI, this makes me skeptical of a bad install.

If disc one is installed, then place disc two in your dvd drive,right click to select your dvd drive,left click and use explore to see what is on the disc. Double click on setup.exe and the installation should start.You may be asked if you would like to remove the KOTN and SI first.It cant hurt if you do want a fresh install of the GOTY.