Invisible Triggers

ProjectEW

Okay, I just tried dragging that very same trigger object into a cell of my own and got the very same problem. So I suggest, using the cell view window to delete it and make your own trigger from scratch. You can always assign the same scripts and whatnot if you so desire. What was your purpose for using that Lucas Simms greet trigger anyway?

I've tried making my own from scratch, and I wasn't actually using that trigger, I just opened it up, changed the ID, and removed the Quest Object flag. So, if the same thing happens to you, that means it's just a bug with GECK doesn't it? But how do you make triggers?

I agree that there is something buggy about that particular trigger object. Though you should be able top copy other triggers without an issue, I have always just made my own since each use of them is virtually unique in the game. To make your own, use the Trigger icon on the Geck tool bar. It looks like a cube with a letter 'T' inside. Its just to the right of the Navmesh icon. With the button depressed and the render window showing your cell, just left click-hold-drag your mouse to create the X-Y plane of the trigger, then release the left mouse button. Now move the mouse up and down to form the Z component of the trigger. Pressing the left mouse button a second time with finish the trigger and bring up the trigger info page. On that page, click the 'New' check box and enter a new ID as the Geck will always show a pre-existing trigger's info in that data page. You would also want to remove the script that is attached so you can add your own later. Then just save your new trigger. Don't worry about the size and shape of the trigger too much when making it as you can always move and re-size it once you have finished creating it.