bonus for same armor in a set mod

dartanis810

*clears throat* i have a idea, as humble as it is, and i do not feel i have the skills to create this mod. ive noticed that to get the best armor bonus, i have to wear usually mismatched pieces of different armors of the same skill class (even accounting for my having mods like vvardenfell imports and john's oblivion overhaul)

the result makes my character look......rather silly.

i have not found a mod like my idea so i come here humbly asking if anyone is aware of this. can there be a mod made, that gives a 10 point bonus, if your wearing a entire set of the same material of armor? for example. 10 extra defense if your wearing a full set of leather armor. or a full set of steel. or ebony. or glass or daedric. or even modded armors like the ones from vvardenfell imports or oscuro oblivion overhaul?

i feel having that extra bonus of 10 points when wearing a FULL set of a specific material of armor would be interesting. it would make people work harder to complete sets. and i know being a master of heavy or light armor gives a bonus, but this would help reach that goal.

thank you all for your time reading this idea