Modern Items: For Kudos

kieranfoy

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Scifi Oblivion mods?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! My lady, your skillz leave this humble n00b in awe!

Do you mean there's a way to get the quiver plain? Because, no offense, but it's sort of supposed to be a hi-tech, morkmanlike thing. Sort of thing you could imagine one of Z's Plague Doctor's using... Matter of fact, he'll be able to use it for the Repo! mod...

Because of it's rounded shape it looks pretty crap plain. Sleek texture deserves sleek lines, you know what I mean? Let me see what I can come up with..

Wow, they look sleek and elegant. Beautiful! I honestly can't wait to get them ingame!

Truly elegant. I'm not sure, is it possible to change the quiver for, say, the iron or glass quiver, and retexture the quiver the crosshatched metal texture from here: http://webtreats.mys...es-pattern-set/ ? I don't mean tp be pushy, and I really hate seeming ungratefull, but I'm aiming for a sort of Fallout-style grimdark grunge look, and these gorgeous things are almost elven in grace and beauty.

Oh, BTW, regardless, have a kudo!

Wow, they look sleek and elegant. Beautiful! I honestly can't wait to get them ingame!

Truly elegant. I'm not sure, is it possible to change the quiver for, say, the iron or glass quiver, and retexture the quiver the crosshatched metal texture from here: http://webtreats.mys...es-pattern-set/ ? I don't mean tp be pushy, and I really hate seeming ungratefull, but I'm aiming for a sort of Fallout-style grimdark grunge look, and these gorgeous things are almost elven in grace and beauty.

Oh, BTW, regardless, have a kudo!

Yes, it occurred to me as well, I'm going to look at the steel mesh.

@myrm You know what I mean...

I guess, but actually now there seems to be more C-cup support than any other in HGEC, (Eve), there's the modified TGND which is like a B, there are the muscular versions which tend to be around C or DD but not out of proportion to the wide thighs and hips, and there is quite a lot of A-cup support, if you know where to look for it. I seem to trip over it all.

Edited by myrmaad