DarnUI problem

Hi,

I have a problem with DarnUI. I run the game with DarnUI's display on the right side of the screen. And sometimes a text that says "x rad/sec" appears on the topright and my darnui display disappears. If I go indoors to prevent the radiation the UI comes back.

I am runnning FWE and Enhanced Weather - Radioactive rain and snow so it is pretty easy to get radition.

I would be grateful if you have any recommendation for a fix.

Thanks.

Are you using the latest version of DarnUI?

If so, did you apply the patch that comes with FWE to make it play nice with DarnUI?

Yes I have alpha 11 fomod version with a hotfix I found at the same thread. (http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1045221-wipzbeta-darnified-ui-f3/

On top of that I installled patch from the FWE page for Darnui and DarnUi Granade addon that shows the number of granades you have.

Try going into the DarnUI menu. Esc->DarnUI F3

Then turn the radiation display on and then back off if you don't want to see it. Other than that, I'm not sure what you can try except doing a reinstall of it to make sure everything got put in the right place.

Try going into the DarnUI menu. Esc->DarnUI F3

Then turn the radiation display on and then back off if you don't want to see it. Other than that, I'm not sure what you can try except doing a reinstall of it to make sure everything got put in the right place.

It is quite odd. It has nothing to do with darnui radiation display. When I get radiation the default UI radiation display takes priority over darnui and shows on the topright side of the screen. When this happens Darnui display disappears. When I stop getting rads it comes back immediately.

how the hell do you get it to show on the right side of the screen?

Get what to show? The UI Changes? Or the UI config menu?

The UI Changes should show up automatically if the mod is installed correctly and the .esp is selected to load.

The UI Config menu requires FOSE to be running for it to add the config menu to the esc manu. If you don't have FOSE you'll have to hand edit the .xml file to have your changes get made.

http://rapidshare.com/files/407474982/ScreenShot2.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/407474998/ScreenShot5.jpg

Here are two screenshots showing what happens.

I also tried to load darnui esp as the last mod but it did not help.

I'm out of ideas.

Have you tried to do a reinstall of DarnUI and let it overwrite everthing? Then install the FWE patch. That has xml files that will need to get overwritten also.

Other than that, I'm stumped.