Texture Mishaps - Halp?

Arkath

So, I did bad. I downloaded and added slightly over 100 mods (122 files, counting patches, .part files (deleted), etc) to around 50-65. Everything was working, but it will not load my save (in which my character is a Tau) and when I try to make a new game (loading from the entrance to vault 101), my character is see through (in the choose your race part), meaning I can see my eyes, teeth, part of a chin, etc, but nothing else. Its got a red backdrop, so its a little creepy, haha. Also: I have 3 copies of each race. 3 Eldar, 3 Hispanic, 3 Necron, 3 asian, etc. I have several War40k mods installed over one another (which I will correct). I think either that, or the hair pack mod is the culprit. I installed it incorrectly (instead of unzipping, I just straight up forced FOMM to install it), however I uninstalled it and deleted the file and it has not fixed anything. Honestly, though, I think its Hair Pack, as I did this many things in oblivion and never had this trouble, and I never installed a Hair Pack.

Any advice, beyond not playing with so many mods?

I.... Can't help you or I would. You may try checking out this. It could help you, but you will have to reinstall all your mods, although that shouldn't be too hard.

I.... Can't help you or I would. You may try checking out this. It could help you, but you will have to reinstall all your mods, although that shouldn't be too hard.

I fixed it: It was what I thought. Too many Warhammer play race mods active at once. Thank you for the tool, though. I'm sure I'll get frustrated with something soon and use it. haha

Edit: New Problems. Think its just time to use FOIC...Is there a newer FOMS yet? I have 2, but it doesn't recognize half my mods. I'll post my mod list, so maybe I can avoid using FOIC. As thankfull for it as I am, I would rather avoid resetting. Even if it would be for the best.