**Unofficial** my sig request thread

Pittcrew

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, na, if you could put instead of the picture that i gave you, could you make the wolf a wolf from Oblivion without a background, so that the wolf is in its crouched ready to attack stance with the same background that you used in the sig you just made for me, and make the wolf so that it is on the right side of the sig looking towards the left where my name is? i hope that is more specific, if you need more details, then just let me know

All these signatures look great!

I tried making my own in the style of pittcrew but it kinda failed. I uploaded it and the quality ran away... D:

Any chance of making me one with this picture: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/8019_render_dante.png

Can I have some purple coloured background renders (the bit in the border).

Thanks if you do!

All these signatures look great!

I tried making my own in the style of pittcrew but it kinda failed. I uploaded it and the quality ran away... D:

Any chance of making me one with this picture: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/8019_render_dante.png

Can I have some purple coloured background renders (the bit in the border).

Thanks if you do!

youll have to wait for pittcrew

I've watched this thread for a while now and checked out the web site and resisted to long, so here it goes.

I was in a band in my short college time. We called ourselves Arctic Fire. Good memories! I don't have any pics of us for some weird reason, but we had a hope in a future. We had an idea for album art consisting of

ice and fire, obviously. We went after bands like Breaking Benjamin, Symphony x, and Sonata Arctica, the real influence. Sonata had some sick pics and on you tube people made some real quality pics for them.

In short, if possible, I would request a signature having to do with Arctic Fire, just with Lord Wushin as the name. I trust both of you could make something awesome.

I've watched this thread for a while now and checked out the web site and resisted to long, so here it goes.

I was in a band in my short college time. We called ourselves Arctic Fire. Good memories! I don't have any pics of us for some weird reason, but we had a hope in a future. We had an idea for album art consisting of

ice and fire, obviously. We went after bands like Breaking Benjamin, Symphony x, and Sonata Arctica, the real influence. Sonata had some sick pics and on you tube people made some real quality pics for them.

In short, if possible, I would request a signature having to do with Arctic Fire, just with Lord Wushin as the name. I trust both of you could make something awesome.

ill do yours agter godsbane's siggy