**Unofficial** my sig request thread

Pittcrew

AHh I seen quite a few of these sigs floating about the Nexus for the last few days and I poundered where can I get one for me? Then realised the pittcrew tag. The problem Is I have No Idea for a Signature Other than My Lusty Argonian Mod,,, yeahh!! My Lusty Arg Mod would Be perfect with a Side Order Of Gary!! Can I have a signature request please if theres room?

i duon have a speific Pic of the Lusty Arg Maid but ya can check my V1 Mod the Lusty Argonian Maid WIP here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33261

Tho My username wouldnt make much sense with a Lusty arg Maid. Its just I had it for years and been thru thick and thin with it.

What ya think?

Actually bare with me as Ill do some planning and sketching of me own + take a few snapshots etc for ya to play with if you do so Choose (:

alright take some screenies for me so i have something to work with, try to get them as high quality as possible

Heya Pitt Do you make Avatar's too?

if you do can you make 1 for me... the ah mage pic a posted earlier that would be nice :biggrin:

i don't usually make avatars but i can, what pic were you refering too?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you do can you make 1 for me... the ah mage pic a posted earlier that would be nice :biggrin:

this pic will do :biggrin:

AHh I seen quite a few of these sigs floating about the Nexus for the last few days and I poundered where can I get one for me? Then realised the pittcrew tag. The problem Is I have No Idea for a Signature Other than My Lusty Argonian Mod,,, yeahh!! My Lusty Arg Mod would Be perfect with a Side Order Of Gary!! Can I have a signature request please if theres room?

i duon have a speific Pic of the Lusty Arg Maid but ya can check my V1 Mod the Lusty Argonian Maid WIP here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33261

Tho My username wouldnt make much sense with a Lusty arg Maid. Its just I had it for years and been thru thick and thin with it.

What ya think?

Actually bare with me as Ill do some planning and sketching of me own + take a few snapshots etc for ya to play with if you do so Choose (:

alright take some screenies for me so i have something to work with, try to get them as high quality as possible

could you do me a DB avatar? if its on your list of cool things you can do now (ill make my own siggy and avatar eventually

can you make me one of your awesome sigs with Liberty Prime from fallout 3 shooting the laser, with the wasteland on the backround with my name on it?

Here are two pictures you can use; theres a lot out there.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14323783/fallout-3-broken-steel/images/fallout-3-broken-steel-20090430103411140.html

http://www.pc-junky.com/PB/images/Fallout%203%20Wasteland.JPG

the one of liberty prime was the best I could find.

I've watched this thread for a while now and checked out the web site and resisted to long, so here it goes.

I was in a band in my short college time. We called ourselves Arctic Fire. Good memories! I don't have any pics of us for some weird reason, but we had a hope in a future. We had an idea for album art consisting of

ice and fire, obviously. We went after bands like Breaking Benjamin, Symphony x, and Sonata Arctica, the real influence. Sonata had some sick pics and on you tube people made some real quality pics for them.

In short, if possible, I would request a signature having to do with Arctic Fire, just with Lord Wushin as the name. I trust both of you could make something awesome.

Just in case it was forgotten, no biggy!