**Unofficial** my sig request thread

Pittcrew

very nice work ....... could you make me a nice sig :biggrin: from pristontale 2 enigma

pic 1

pic 2

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9480/sig6.png

sorry i wasn't able to use your background, it was much too small and if i wud hav resized it would have been bad quality, hope you still enjoy

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also guys since i am nice and didn't put a sig by: Pittcrew in your sigs cuz i think it will take away from the sig itself, if you could at least write under it Sig by: Pittcrew, that way when you post in other threads people will see my work. Thanks

*edit* nvm I'm just putting my name in sigs 4now on so you don't have to worry about it

also guys since i am nice and didn't put a sig by: Pittcrew in your sigs cuz i think it will take away from the sig itself, if you could at least write under it Sig by: Pittcrew, that way when you post in other threads people will see my work. Thanks

go ahead at put by pittcrew in mine, it adds character to it

go ahead at put by pittcrew in mine, it adds character to it

k here's one with my name in it

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9886/sig7.png