**Unofficial** my sig request thread

Pittcrew

I see. Well, do you think you can rebuild it from scratch? I mean even if it won't look exactly like this one, but similar? And animated if posible of course. :happy: Edited by Pushkatu

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Well, do you thing you can rebuild it from scratch? I mean even if it won't look exactly like this one, but similar? And animated if posible of course. :happy:

Ok well I actually made this before i saw u say this, idk if u want it or not. Tell me if u want or if u want me to try to do the other one

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8577/sig15.png

I'll take it, but I'm at work right now and I can't save anything on this computer. I'll change the sig when I get back home. Thanks again my friend!

I'll take it, but I'm at work right now and I can't save anything on this computer. I'll change the sig when I get back home. Thanks again my friend!

**ATTENTION**

I will be going on vacation for a little under a week and thus will not be here making sigs. If you do request a sig and it isn't getting done, that is not because I'm ignoring you or being lazy it is because I won't have access to a computer.

If you want a sig your 2 options is to wait till I get back or ask calliton for one.

I look forward to making many more sigs when i return.

:thumbsup:

How do you like my idea for a Pittcrew club, if you have a sig made by him, it automatically makes you a member :thumbsup: .

Any sig creator is automatically apart of the club, that posts here.