Riley's Reangers New Quests Series

olafreinhardweyer

Rileys Rangers

Hi folks!

I am a Screenwriter and i am currently writing some Quests you can do with Riley's Rangers. I have no experience with the GECK whatsoever so i need to built a modding team. What's needed least are texturers but rather people who can make functioning dialogue "sessions" and script normal NPC behavior as well as scripted battle occurences (which does not mean i want a fixed battle outcome).

My first goal was to give an alternative Route to the Vanilla Mainquest you can do with Riley's Rangers. I have postponed this however, since to many people seem to shy away from such a tremendous feat and rather not join in the effort.

I will view myself as headwriter on this in a manner of securing quality and integrity of the overall story. I need not be the only one who comes up with stories nor need i be the only one writing dialogue or other stuff. I believe in flat hierachies i am only part of, or best no hierachy at all. Some people like leadership though and since i am pretty convinced about my writing abilities you can have that too :P