Want heavy-duty playtesters

Nadin

I'm looking for several heavy-duty playtesters. You will need anchorage, the pitt,broken steel, craft, calibr, and FOSE. Playtesting will continue through mid september. You will also need bandwidth capable of handling about 1.5 gigabytes.

Please PM or post.

And don't forget I'm still looking for modelers, builders, PR people, Etc.

My mod, Fallout 3 Mark Two. It's a Fook-style overhaul, touching on almost everything in the game. It also includes such mods as EVE, DCInteriors, Etc. It'll be ready for playtesting in about two-three weeks.

I am working on a clothing diversity mod (here), I'd be more than willing to allow you resource usage if you would like. And if you have any retextures (replacer or otherwise) in mind, let me know the idea, and so long as I can use it in my diversity mod, I'd be willing to do it.

I appreciate the offer and will certainly take you up on it at some point, but right now I've got my hands full. There's a trick I'm doing right now, however. You can take the armor addons from one piece of clothing--such as the armored vault suit-- and attach it to another--such as the brahmin-skin out fit-- to make a new one, the armored brahmin-skin outfit. Most of the "Armored" stuff is kept as a seperate .Nif, so you can have some fun tinkering around with it.

But I will take you up on your offer, just not right now. I'm busy with, ironically, my own variant system.

there is a way to do it dynamically but the script and the plugin are for oblivion so idk if it is portable or not