Fast Travel Reform

CaBaL120

I always thought that the fast travel system was definitely unrealistic

at the same time I noticed the development of many mods that affect various lone wanderers "homes"

is it unrealistic thinking about a mod that places some "homes" for player around in the wastes (not royal palaces just shelters)

and in the same time allows the fast travel Only between such houses?

not any home anyway

it would be unrealistic fast travel from a house in the mall to one near raven rock

i was thinking about something that can involve "Areas" so that fast travel can be only between homes in the same area

(just to say from megaton to bigtown or from old onley to republic of dave)

i think that a script that forces the respawning of the cells would be mandatory with such mod

i am a complete idiot with G.e.c.K. but maybe someone can do it

well it's probably me....i played fallout very slowly and probably i will play again in the same way

... trying to discover any location in dept...

i do not use fast travel so much expecially far from the urban ring..and use mod to make fallout seem a survival game ,not looking to much at the fps side of the coin,I try above all to plann a strategy for play and complete quests so when my inventory is full (i do not use packmule) i'm forced to free some space.... in a store or in a house ,so i'm quite disappointed when i come back to a location or in an area and i got stimpaks water and ammunition when 5 minutes before i got nothing and the "survival" feeling is lost

having some shelters in fallout....(not a royal palace,,,,shelters) and being forced to walk to get to the nearest merchant,or being forced to walk from underworld to fort constantine for an armor makes you better enjoy the hard work and the reward ,and forces you to plan a strategy to complete more quest togheter so you do not have to come back 10 times in a place

well...anyway...it's only my taste

such a mod could never have many downloads

but i'd surely like