Lady's Outfit

scagun

If it's a rip, it's not "already made" now is it?

I hope someone is finally going to work on this, it's been a very long time coming, and it's a very popular request.

Xeivous, have you actually made any of these requests? People, ok maybe just me, assume you ask for the body type because you're going to make it, so if not, then someone who actually could or might make it, may move on to something else. It discourages action.

Because it doesn't really matter which body it's made for, there are a dozen talented converters for every one talented mesh maker.

Edited by myrmaad

Xeivous just asks that because body type is one of the main things you're supposed to say when making a request, not because he'll make it.

Can you direct me to that rule? Maybe it should be the author's choice.

Hopefully Xeivous is working on it. I'm really looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint but I can't find any evidence that Xeivous has contributed any meshes privately or publicly.

Edited by myrmaad

True myrammad he goes around telling people what body type they want and then they think he will make it for them...

Ghaa the armor looks hard Just started working on my own cuirasses and robes and stuff.Dont think I am good enough to try and make that model though

Ah well. I guess I'd better start learning how to use blender. D:

Well, I know there are some nice shorts in a mod for a cowgirls cheerleader type outfit.

Finding a suitable jacket will be tough but Growlf made one for his hot bodies, it's not hgec. Speedbuster has good boots they're leather, and a couple of jackets that might work. You could give that a go, and it's easier than making a brand new mesh just to start out with playing around. I have too many projects of my own right now.