Crashing in FWE near Bike Factory?

slyguy3129

Hey guys I'm new to the forums but have played FO3 for a while.

Just recently reinstalled the game and downloaded the FWE mod. The only other mods I have are the ones that FWE recommends ie MMM WMK and Project Beauty and EVE.

My problem is this. I've just started a new game and picked Wake Up. I've gone to the bike in front of Megaton and now I have been trying to get to the Bike Factory directly from Megaton. When I get so close to it FO3 crashes. I can't get there to find out how to make fuel and whatever and therefore I can't use the Bike which means no Fast Travel, and it ruins the immersion of the whole Mod.

Can anyone help me? Any ideas on what the problem is? What can I post that will help trouble shoot the problem? Thanks for the help.

**RESOLVED**

Are you talking about the Red Rider factory by chance? Does you game CTD as you approach it? I have seen this before in another mod that I was helping to debug that had this problem. I don't have a solution to it for you though. The parking lot adjacent to the Red Rider factory is buggy all by itself from Bethesda. In the case that I am referring to the original author abandoned the area and remade that portion of his mod in another area. I would say that any mod that modifies that area is susceptible to CTDs no matter what. But if you say its part of FWE, then I don't know as that mod is supposed to be well tested and stable, though I've never heard of "Wake Up" and the tricycle.

As a test, you can use the "TMM1" command in the console to enable all map markers and try to fast travel to the location. But if this is a similar issue to what I have seen before, you will still get CTDs in that area after FT there. Sorry that I have nothing more to offer. Perhaps you should drop the mod author a PM.

I wish you luck

I have found that installing EVE first helps with the conflicts as I assume mods it has troubles with just overwrite the changes EVE makes . EVE itself is a wonderful mod for energy weapon users and is worth the extra trouble to try to get things working together nicely

I have found that installing EVE first helps with the conflicts as I assume mods it has troubles with just overwrite the changes EVE makes . EVE itself is a wonderful mod for energy weapon users and is worth the extra trouble to try to get things working together nicely

So you are suggesting loading EVE before FWE? Looking at the loadout order that the FWE install suggest where should I put EVE? I might re try it once I finish my evil character.

EDIT: Well I literally just tried loading up my save games from last night and I can't play either one of them 15 seconds without the game crashing. It gives no error no nothing just the send report crap.

This is my load order.

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

CRAFT.esm

CALIBR.esm

Project Beauty.esm

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp

CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty.esp

WeaponModKits.esp

WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp

WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp

WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp

WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty + FWE.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp

Merged Patch.esp

Total active plugins: 31

Total plugins: 59

Whats going on? This is the fifth character I've had in the last few days trying to get this to work on my own and obviously I don't know what I'm doing. Can anyone help me?

Well I'm guessing perhaps it was a video issue I turned on V SYNC about 2 or three hours ago and I haven't had a single crash. I did reshuffle my order a bit I noticed I might have left a FOIP out. Either way it is working so far.