Custom Race Mod Issues

Zuperbuu

Hey I recently modded my own custom race (as seen in profile picture, i got it to work before) but once I saved the updates the whole race has lost it's hair and eyes. I made the mod dependant on the Ainmhi (cat-like person) race, as the hair and eyes are from that mod, so I was wondering how I can fix the suddenly missing hair and eyes in my race? Would I need to ESMify my Customrace.esp or the Ainmhi.esp? How would I get the hair from the Ainmhi.esp into Customrace.esp again?

Thanks and sorry if this sounds confusing.

I can not remember if the Ainmhi race is dependant upon Rens cosmetics, but if it is you need to set your dependancy upon Rens for your hairstyles. The hairs for your custom race not showing up may be a cosmetic mod conflict, and not a mistake on your part. Moving your races esp to the bottom of your load order may fix the problem. I may add an edit in an hour or so, I need to look at the Ainmhi race.EDIT Diregard the Rens comments. Esmify the Ainmhi esp and put an x by it when you edit your races esp in the construction set.EDIT 2 To add the hairs to your race select your race in characters\races in the CS. Select Body Data and Move the box to one side. Select Character\Hairs in the CS. This box should have all of the vanilla and Ainmhi hairstyles listed, drag the hairstyles into the "hair styles" list on your races box you have moved to the side. You do eyes the same way, but you use Characters\Eyes to bring up the eyes and you drag them into the "eye colors". Save when you are done and hopefully the hair and eyes will show up in game.