Hello :D Newbie here

k0pk3rk0

Heya, name's none of your business. <.< JK, I'm David, but only the people who know me well call me by my first name. I am a RolePlayer and a long-time fan of the Elder Scrolls series. I haven't played all of the games but it started when I played Morrowind. I loved Morrowind but of course, Oblivion came out and though it was good too, it wasn't as good.

I'm a novice at writing and haven't published any works of literature. >.< And literary agents ignore me.

I'm 17, and I dwell forums a lot in search of entertainment.

Erm...I guess that's all I've gotta say. xD So, yeah.......awkward silence begins...now.

Welcome to Nexus and to it's forums. Enjoy your stay and you might want to post some of the things you write or parts of the things you write over at the Druid's Garden forums so that others might tell you what they think about your work.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

• 4 weeks later...

Heya, name's none of your business. <.< JK, I'm David, but only the people who know me well call me by my first name. I am a RolePlayer and a long-time fan of the Elder Scrolls series. I haven't played all of the games but it started when I played Morrowind. I loved Morrowind but of course, Oblivion came out and though it was good too, it wasn't as good.

I'm a novice at writing and haven't published any works of literature. >.< And literary agents ignore me.

I'm 17, and I dwell forums a lot in search of entertainment.

Erm...I guess that's all I've gotta say. xD So, yeah.......awkward silence begins...now.

Hi! :) Morrowind is quite the epic game. I am playing it on and off (Dragon Age is also quite good) myself. Are you wanting to be an author?

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :)

I think it's probably hard for literary agents to take a teenager seriously, which is a shame. But, since you've started out on this sort of writing venture so young, you've probably got a really good head start. :) Just keep chugging along with the knowledge that previous agents missed out on something worthwhile and that they'll regret it someday for not paying more attention to your submissions. Best of luck! 8)