Leliana kiss/romance scenes not displaying properly

PH1L0S0R4PT0R

I've been having problems the last 2 times I've played through DA:O. After completing the DLCs, the first major chapter of the game that I choose to play through is the mage tower. Somewhere between arriving at the Docks and talking to Carrol to take me across to begin, something happens such that going to the Camp and trying to kiss/romance Leliana results in the cutscene not playing. I'm not sure if it's tied to this area in particular, but it's extremely odd that it happens between arriving at the docks, taking care of miscellaneous things, and before going across.

I'm using AddItem, Advance Party, Advanced Quickbar, Advanced Tactics, All Origins 3_2, Alley of Murders, Arcane Warrior Weapon Drawn Casting, Auto Loot, BSC Zesty for Dialogue Tweaks, Char Respec, Circles Be Gone, Sleep Until Dawn, Dialogue Tweaks, Effects Handler Awakening, Equal Love, Gift Guide, Improve Romance Fixes for Alistair, JB3textures, Karmas Origins Companions, Lady of the Forest and Desire Demon Retextures, Last Night with Morrigna, Lock Bash, Madd Guift Guide, Make console commands visible, map textures, more hairstyles, more options at the pearl, morrigan sacred ashes trailer robes, NBAIO core files, special 100k natural bodies override, natural bodies all in one, no follower auto level, no helmet hack origins/awakenings, personal annoyance remover, pineappletrees vibrant colors, polygamey, realistic look, rename dog, rendezvous at the tavern, romance skill pack, sex movies always play human, pearl redone, theta HD, personal castle and harem, zdf dialogue fix dialogue tweaks compatible.

And upon further quick inspection, I ran through without using my origins override book, went back to camp and everything was fine. Then I used the book and that caused the cutscenes to skip. Any thoughts? I really want to use it as I move through the mage tower, since I created a human noble mage, and all of the responses are screwed up as you move through the area as though you had been a mage origin.

F.Y.I. If you have NBaio running, you don't need all the other 'natural bodies' mods, they add nothing extra to the gaming experience, mostly they do nothing except maybe add to the game load time.

What do you mean by "kiss/romance Leliana results in the cutscene not playing"?

What mod are you using that allows you to jump right into romancing Leliana without establishing a relationship and boosting her approval of you, first?

Are you using the "Beguiler", which allows you to point and click to kiss and have sex with just about anyone and everyone, without establishing a relationship?