Blender 2.49b (armor clipping issue in game)

icikiro

I make new armor using Blender 2.49b. I tried adjust the mesh(armor) i create at HGEC Fighter body to make sure there is no clipping. But in game i see many clipping when my character do action like jumping, hitting or running.. but when in static standing it look perfect until doing some action.

This is what I'm doing in blender (Please help if i miss or doing something wrong).

1. Import the HGEC .nif file body and delete the armature.

2. Create the armor. Or sometime import other modder armor (delete the armature and body that follow the armor)

3. Edit the armor to make sure no clipping at the body

4. Select all [A]

5. Import skeleton.nif (choose "skeleton only+parent selected") I'm used "Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons" http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/search.php

6. Select all [A]. Hold [shift] and [RMB] to the skeleton. I'm using

7. [Ctrl+P] make parent to armature. Choose "don't create group".

8. [Ctrl+J]. Join selected armature.

9. [Ctrl+A] Scale and rotation to obData

10. Export to .nif file (choose oblivion "default setting") and rename file to "my armor.nif"

11. Open NifSkope.

12. Load 'my armor.nif" and check the texture (flower icon) to make sure it at default path (i.e oblivion/data/texture/my armor/my armor.dds) and have normal map

like "my armor_n.dds". Click save and overwrite the "my armor.nif" file

13. Drag the armor into inventories using Construction Tools, and save .esp file.

14. Active the .esp file

That all i done. I can wear it only clipping issues.

thank you

Have you tried an animation dummy? Growlf posted one, and I've seen a couple others floating around.

oh, very quick reply. i'm shocking.. thanks i will try it. thanks for help.

edit:

i not understand how to use it. How can i fix it when i click Edit mode (in running position) the mesh will places at default position.