Middle age

pwnageking

I don't believe there is. Now, just out of curiosity, why are you looking for such a mod? Age only comes up in looks and the intro. You don't need a mod to make the character look older, and I don't think anyone really pays attention to the exact age changes during the intro after the first time.

There is an ingame age difference inbetween the base race age and the elderly age. People like Jericho and Doc Church fall into that age category. I wouldn't mind it myself, honestly. I've tried to find ways to do it myself but am far too new with the GECK to do so.

I don't believe there is. Now, just out of curiosity, why are you looking for such a mod? Age only comes up in looks and the intro. You don't need a mod to make the character look older, and I don't think anyone really pays attention to the exact age changes during the intro after the first time.

It will help me with my new playthrough.

Console commands can help you there!

player.agerace <increment> - A total agerace of -1 results in being a child, 1 an adult, and 2 an elderly person. (ex: player.agerace -3 makes you a child no matter what agerace you currently are)

I use it and I'm satisfied. Little wrinkles appearin' on my forehead. 's nice. In addition I used player.setscale command to make me not appear like a giant hovering above everyone else in the game.