Fallout co-op splitscreen

cford5cs

i can mod a little and i have full confidance that it is possible, however, there are some issues youll have to look at, vats and the pip-boy for example, they stop time, which there is only so much you can do with that assuming you dont have the super power to stop tome in real life, for example, your friend targets someone in vats, what do you see on your screen, it would be really lame if time stopped for you too right? one option is to make vats real tome and make it so time continues normally while your in your pip boy, also, what happens when your character dies? you could make it so you and your friend are both wearing bomb collars and when one dies so does the other, or just do a respawn thing, i think the closest thing you have as an exaple to co op fallout is something like borderlands, but ya iv thought about this alot too man, i just hope it doesnt end up like e.s.o. or somehting haha

The game engine used for FO3 will not support this. This is not something that can be done with a mod. It would require a redesign of the game engine - and would take several years resulting in a completely different game - and probably violate Bethesda's copyrights on the game.