Looking for some xLovers mods

Moire

The mods I'm looking for are called LoversLandE and LoversRapers. Where can I find these mods?

Alright, so it's okay to discuss gore mods and sex mods but not rape? In what way are those any milder? All those subjects are 18+ if you ask me. Anyway...do you know of a site where it CAN be discussed?

We cannot discuss it, okay? Cannot tell you where to go, either.

And, yes, rape is worse than gore. Worse than murder. It's the vilest crime imaginable. It's the total and utter degradation of a persons body and spirit.

We cannot discuss it, okay? Cannot tell you where to go, either.

And, yes, rape is worse than gore. Worse than murder. It's the vilest crime imaginable. It's the total and utter degradation of a persons body and spirit.

in my opinion, torture is worse

but i am interested in the first one he asked about

I have to agree with Calliton. There are many crimes worse than rape, for example murdering children in front of their parents or beating someone senseless but if we can't discuss it here I will respect that.

Btw...the first mod is also about rape :P

Beating someone up is worse than rape? You have twisted priorities. Please, get your sick self off this site.

they often go together, but anyways lets stop talking about this and help him with the first one he asked for ok? :wallbash: