A genuine Summerset Isle mod

Esscex

http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk463/Tblingj/Kool%20Looking%20Old%20Times%20People/Summerset_Isle_map_Oblivion.jpg

Of all the mods here on TES Nexus and throughout the internet; ones adding new lands to explore, some original, and others personal interpretations of provinces already a part of the Elder Scrolls lore, I was truly surprised to see that there were hardly any [successful] attempts at bringing the mysterious isles of Summerset to life. I understand that such a task is not one that is easily taken, especially on your own and without proper research and resources. I'm starting this thread in hopes that other modders here on Nexus share my interest in venturing throughout such a lore rich environment and location in the Elder Scrolls universe--the home of the Aldmer, first mortal race of Nirn, and the location of such historical events.

If I could do everything required for this potential mod myself, I wouldn't have even started this thread. This mod will require some skills that I'm not so strongly suited in myself: Creating/altering meshes and models for structures and architecture; In depth scripting; Voice acting; etc. I'm not here asking that someone else take this idea and make it into a mod for me, but rather have all of us bring our abilities of modding together and collaborate to bring the Summerset Isle out of shadow and into light. To tackle a project of this magnitude, we would need to start from the ground up.

I've got a bit planned out, but want to see if others are interested in working together before I go all out and post what I got right now. I hope to find others as passionate about keeping to the Lore as I am. Thanks if you even chose to read all this.