[REL/WIP] Populated Prisons

Zaldir

The Skooma trade is supposed to be a big problem in Cyrodil as well, so addicts in the prison should be pretty common as well. We can had them laughing like idiots for a greeting or something between a drunk and a crazy.

I still need a few dialogues, so if anyone got any ideas, come with them - if not, I'll just have to give them some random dialogue. ^^

Ghost: Free...

Ghost: Audens... Audens... Audens... Audens...

Ghosts don't necessarily need line unless you want one the really want to be heard. You can just have them simply standing on the middle of the cell, possibly just doing a ghostly moan.

Regretful Vampire: I was just like you once... An adventurer earning a living... Until I wen't there... I shouldn't have gone to to Barren Cave. Oh my Lenore I am so sorry... (Cookie and kudos to anyone who knows the reference here :biggrin: And no it's not Twilight :down: )

One very pissed off at the world vampire: DO YOU THINK I LIKE BEING LIKE THIS?! I was once a noble, I was SOMEBODY! If those still-brained city guards did their job the vampire wouldn't have bitten me!

Arrogant Vampire: What is it? I am not obligated to answer you questions, cattle.

Great, thanks! :D

That's enough lines, so expect an update later today. (It will be without voice acting to begin with, but I'm hoping to get someone to do voice acting later on - These are hard lines, since one have to really get into the role if it's going to be any good at all, so it's probably not an easy task.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...