Skyrim suddenly started to randomly crash in main menu and when loading

Tar

Ok it seem to be ENB that cause skyrim to crash both in main menu and when loading/starting games. If I manage to get ingame it dont crash it seems.

I have tried to change some settings in enblocal.ini but no luck so far. Im also only using speed and not any visual enhancement from ENB.

Is any other gtx 980 user having issues with ENB? Any suggestions guys?

Ok it seem to be ENB that cause skyrim to crash both in main menu and when loading/starting games. If I manage to get ingame it dont crash it seems.

I have tried to change some settings in enblocal.ini but no luck so far. Im also only using speed and not any visual enhancement from ENB.

Is any other gtx 980 user having issues with ENB? Any suggestions guys?

Edit:

Because ENB is an API the 262 version binary might have issues with the new 9XX series drivers. This is one other possibility to consider this would create save corruption issues that can manifest itself a few ways.

My girlfriend uses Realvision ENB and I added it to my PC and had the same issue as you that is what based this off of. I hate ENB but thought would try because new cards capability it created major issues... I finally got pissed and Reinstalled everything........

Now Vorontsov is on my fecal matter list...

I finally seem to have found the issue here and ironically it was something that was already mentioned in the ENB readme.

When I got the GTX 980 I started overclock with PrecisionX from EVGA + using ingame overlay from riva statistic server.

This is from the readme:

If game crashing on startup, make sure you are not running XFire, Afterburner, EVGA and
other kind of that tools. Antiviruses and various fake boosters also affect mod wrong way.

So what can we learn from this? read the readme :wallbash:

I really need the custom fan controller setup from PrecisionX and similar so I have to find a workaround to make this work.