Book of Eli?

sythrael

Saw the Book of Eli and was reminded very strongly of Fallout 3 sans mutants and ghouls. Thought it might be fun if someone could make a mod adventure for it.

its odd, i was just talking to a friend of mine about doing that, but how would you do it? Fast travel makes it pretty easy to get from one end of the map to the other, which is basically all Eli does, excluding the poo with Gary Oldman.

I would hope that there is an option in the quest chain to burn the last remaining bible for all the Athiests out there.

It would have to be an alternate start type of thing... I guess it could be a prequel, starting on East coast through D.C. Interesting idea, a mod exploring the beginning of Eli's journey. As far as the Bible goes, yeah, I can see having the option of burning it, but then you wouldn't really be an Eli type... which might add another fun factor to the story.

It would have to be an alternate start type of thing... I guess it could be a prequel, starting on East coast through D.C. Interesting idea, a mod exploring the beginning of Eli's journey. As far as the Bible goes, yeah, I can see having the option of burning it, but then you wouldn't really be an Eli type... which might add another fun factor to the story.

There are various resources on nexus for all things eli, you'd just really need to use those and design a whole quest chain for it. FWE disables fast travel, which is great. I never use it when playing for my own pleasure (fast travel that is). It is handy though for the comic and walking my girlfriend through some things.