New wasteland under wasteland

Dragon0015

Im starting this topic because im new to modding Fallout 3 and need advice and help. A couple Questions then some advice stuff

Can anyone tell me how to add a gun that i made into my house? And how to put a building i made into the map and add an icon for it.

I had recently made a new quest that makes you travel to a "mountian" in the wastes. The higger up the "mountian" you go the less is destroyed untill you reach the top and all you see is a latter you go down then travel through a short cave,tunnel thing then emerge in a massive ( and i mean MASSIVE) underground city that has never been heard of before. you soon find yourself surronded by people with guns they ask some Questions then tell you they have never seen a wastelander before you find out they were there before the war even started. (Hmmmmmmm. Wonder whats going on) he finds out whats wrong and fixes it......not telling yet cuz i plan on putting it on here.

got an idea I could use on this tell me..on here. I plan on making this as long if not longer than the story line.. got board of doing the same old stuff.. It will include three islands, two massive citys and a cave,city thing thats as big as the wastes..( not sure what to do with this one needs alot of help.) FYI super mutantes are there...(Hmmmmm..maybe where the gene mutating thing was started... hint hint) OOOOO I forgot a lab the size of 4 thats right 4 Megatons and a Tenpenny tower hight of two tenpenny tower on top of each other.

if any advice please reply and if enough people reply with good stuff ill slowly give out the quest.

So please Reply Thanx

Im starting this topic because im new to modding Fallout 3 and need advice and help...

Whenever I see the phrases "new to modding" and "massive ( and i mean MASSIVE)" I remember I man I saw choking on a hunk of steak. A massive hunk of steak. My advice is the same: take smaller bites, chew completely, take of few breaths before having another go. Small projects with limited goals that can possibly be linked together will cure your boredom without teaching you to hate modding. It isn't as easy as one might think.

Small projects with limited goals that can possibly be linked together will cure your boredom without teaching you to hate modding. It isn't as easy as one might think.

Already did the lands but need advise on missions modded oblivian before (easy) but just dont know how 2 do certain things