My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

I have an idea for the mannequins, can you make it so we can change or add hair and change the race of them. My reason is because a bald, dark elf, emperor mannequin looks wierd. This is a castle name I like

Fort ShadowFang or Shadow Fang Castle or Castle Shadow Fang.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea for the mannequins, can you make it so we can change or add hair and change the race of them. My reason is because a bald, dark elf, emperor mannequin looks wierd. This is a castle name I like

Fort ShadowFang or Shadow Fang Castle or Castle Shadow Fang.

I personally dont like the name, too dark, this is supposed to be majestic is it not.

You know, if you have 90 Guards, 24 guests, staff and a village in the background most machines will not be able to handle it, especially if you are using RAI.

Apart from that it sounds like a good idea.

I'm totally puzzled as to why people keep posting here given that WarKirby has quit working on this project and has no immediate plans to continue it.

What you've downloaded is all you're going to get, folks.

• 3 weeks later...
SickleYield, we post here in hopes of when and IF WarKirby desides to continue this project this topic will still be here so that all that hard work will always be there. I say Great job on what all of you created and I dont want to see that disapear anytime soon.

Galaxya

Warkirby will be back i know that, but when i think not for a long time. so i guess me and SickleYield could answer some questions for y'alls.

@ elpiggo , yeah it slows down in some parts, but for most of the time you only meet 1 or 2 guards at a time so ur pc can handle it, just dont go into the barracks or library :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
@ elpiggo , yeah it slows down in some parts, but for most of the time you only meet 1 or 2 guards at a time so ur pc can handle it, just dont go into the barracks or library :happy:

Oh, the estate agent didn't tell me that :D

Seriously though, if Warkirby does continue, it would be a good idea to be able to access all areas of your house.

Oh, the estate agent didn't tell me that :D

Seriously though, if Warkirby does continue, it would be a good idea to be able to access all areas of your house.

you have access to it, its just really slow in there. I fixed it myself, by killing half of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is anyone going to continue up on WarKirbys work or are we going to have to wait for him to come back?

I think someone should take in this project, work on, and if warkirby ever comes back (hasnt logged in since nov 12, 2006) he'll be happy about how much people cared to continue his mod. THis thing is already to good to go to waste. IF it had all the stuff it was gonna have, it would be better. Im sure this is illegal in some way, everthing i suggest seems to be illegal in some way :P .