My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

Im new but this was something i was looking for, its not everyday YOU get to own a castle with awsome stuff and gaurds and a secret bedroom, i mean really dont give up yet i wuold help but i dont know anything about mods....think about all the people you letting down

:unsure: :closedeyes:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can ask it over and over again, but Warkirby is not going to finish it. Remember: People usually mod for themselves because they like it, not for others. Unless they get paid of course.

Ha, yes unless they get paid. Warkirby doesnt look like he is going to finish it, and our best cgance of seeing it done, is to keep this topic alive with discussion, until a good modder with some time on his hands takes an interest.

He is just a big Captain guy, i thought it was a kool idea. I still hang out in the castle all the time. I just wish that the Arena was finished. :unsure:

Yes it was a cool idea, I was just wondering what he was there for. :) I also wish the arena was finished :(

He is just a big Captain guy, i thought it was a kool idea. I still hang out in the castle all the time. I just wish that the Arena was finished. :unsure:

Yes it was a cool idea, I was just wondering what he was there for. :) I also wish the arena was finished :(

Aye, dont we all. That arena was my favourite part of the project too. Now it aint even going to be done. :unsure:

Aye, dont we all. That arena was my favourite part of the project too. Now it aint even going to be done. :unsure:

Last time I downloaded this mod, even though I liked it, I found that place was way too big. At that time this was the only castle mod around (long ago :) ) so I decided after a while to make my own, that will try to do similar things as "big castle mod" (some good ideas there)

I can understad how the original author lost interest.. you tend to run out of steem on a big project like this. I will keep at this as long as I play oblivion. I wanted to make arena in morrowind, but lost interest as at that time scripting language was compleate greek to me, hopefuly this time I will do it ;)

• 1 month later...
Aye, tell us please.

and does it hav a working arena?

For now let us be paitent and see what he comes up with, he will tell us when and if he finishes.

Except, the original authors of the mod havn't posted anywhere or been heard from for several months. Chances are that this mod probably won't be finished.