Monkey Terrorists

vicious_squid

Yes Thor that's basic idea! Hunger weights a lot more in survival than a rifle and even a hungry terror monkey will forget his rifle when hungry.

now this is silly.... I just can't wait to see the prequel to Planet of the Apes.. Taliban Apes.

And I don't figure how anyone can think there's some sort of force field protecting American bases...everyone KNOWS it's just the ugliest nastiest most hated Sargeant there... all he has to to is glare in the direction of a mortar and it will veer off in pure horror for what would happen if it got within range of his Barking orders and bloodthirsty stare

Seriously though, I have heard whispered conspiracy theories that has several governments in the world (the US included) incorporating animals in various black ops fashions. Heard a rumor (and it was mentioned in the movie "Dog Soldiers") that Britain's MI5 was training dolphins and porpises to set remotely detonated bombs on the undersides of ships. The question that is beggared here is: can you actually train the monkies to not panic at the sound of the mortar going off or the subsequent explosion when the shell hits?

There's one point you all missed. The difference between a monkey(chimpanzee) and a human in DNA is only 2%. And as sciences advancess....Well, we will see....

There's one point you all missed. The difference between a monkey(chimpanzee) and a human in DNA is only 2%. And as sciences advancess....Well, we will see....

I believe it - some of the idiots I work with live down to that :whistling: