Can anybody realize this?

forli

I'm not a modder so I don't know how to make mods on my own (But I'm entering in the learning-stage).

I've two requests to improve the gaming experience:

1) Difficult: Easy / Medium

Create a new HUD bar to show the charge of your current equipped weapon (If it's enchanted, of course!)

2) Difficult: Hard

Improve the weapon Dawnfang / Duskfang: actually there are 4 weapons (dusk, dusk superior, dawn, dawn superior) so, every dusk and dawn, the game removes one and adds the other one to the player (if you kill 12+ enemy with the sword, you will get the superior version). Then for every sword there are different versions (with different health and damage) to fit the player level. The 4 swords have different model, enchantment and charge. My idea is use only 1 weapon, then change (through scripts) damage, health, model, enchantment, and charge according to your level, and switch the 4 enchantments according to the time of day (dusk or dawn) and the enemy killed (normal or superior).

The mod is a script that run every few seconds (no performance hit); it monitors your level and the time of the day to change the sword stats.

Why this? There are about 24 object for the same weapon and every time the game switch the sword at dawn and dusk, the sword reset it's current health and charge, it loses the poison and the quick-key.

Can anybody realize one or both? (Reward: KUDOS) Thanks for your attention.

Hmmm for the second you could make several versions of the weapon then attach a spell that removes the weapon, checks player level then adds the appropriate weapon. So for sake of explanation, at level 1 you have an iron equivalent sword, you level to 5 and cast the spell, the spell checks your level, now five, and gives you a silver equivalent sword (or something to that extent)

Hmmm for the second you could make several versions of the weapon then attach a spell that removes the weapon, checks player level then adds the appropriate weapon. So for sake of explanation, at level 1 you have an iron equivalent sword, you level to 5 and cast the spell, the spell checks your level, now five, and gives you a silver equivalent sword (or something to that extent)

This system will be not be much different from vanilla one. My request is delete all the other versions and keep just one with dynamic stats and enchantments.

This system will be not be much different from vanilla one. My request is delete all the other versions and keep just one with dynamic stats and enchantments.

The script I described will do that. You have sword a, you are at level b, you cast the spell, sword a gets removed, you get sword b. That's as simple as I can describe it to you.