Super Sentai/Power Rangers Mod

venator2015

It would be great if somebody made both a Super Sentai chest filled with Super Sentai suits from different seasons of Super Sentais, as well as a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers command base. With a half wall with Zordon's head, an Alpha 5 companion, A viewing globe, and a chest with 5 power morphers. The power morphers should have script effects that add the power ranger armour with the color of the morpher you choose, and also add the weapons of that ranger. Also, a Dragon morpher and a tiger sword in a different chest. The dragon morpher has a script effect that makes you the mighty morphin green ranger, and has the dragon knife/flute. Include the chestguard. The tiger sword gives you the white ranger armor when you equip it. Possibly add the 6 motorcycles to the items, and cloth ninja outfits.

I cannot get you pics. Just google it, or give me your email. I will send you the links to pics. I cannnot post google images.

just post the links to the pics you dont absolutely have to have the actual image just the link in some cases.