Oblivion Madness :/

The Extreme TES

Hey ppl i just started playing oblivion again...Im playing at 50% of difficulty...And i just got a new mod...Some francesko leveled creatures...But ....There is always but...There is an option too for some leveling progress minimized by 40% but stronger attacks...And from the time i got that mod i cant kill freaking necromancer...And yea...On the start of the game...I was attacked by two Iron Golems -.-...I Think thats not fair...Anyway...The point is...Oblivion was never been so hard for playing...If im ambushed by 3 wolfes i am dead!!!...I dont want to minimize difficulty...I played at 70% 2 years ago...I don't know whats happening...:/...Some of u have same problem?

francescos make the game very hard for low level characters....so there for i would recommend to keep your armor tip top shape and have a lot of health potions... and get your restoration skill up^^

have fun with the mod :thumbsup:

Well, since this game offers you free roaming from the start of the game, you would do well to choose your "hunting" place wisely. I would recommend finish up a repeatable quest like the one in..uh, milk rock cave? Can't quite remember the name, I think it's Leyawiin chain quest from exterminating some bandits...uh..

Anyway, my point is to get good gear ASAP by finishing easier quest that nets you good sum of gold.