How do You maek a custom character

ivyislost

the whole alpha channel etc stuff is like O.O wtf are you talking about for me XP so im having to do a little read and then do a little then read XD matte stuff is last on my table as i work on the face skin part gloss or no gloss can wait XP

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-sighs- i think i finished it im not sure im reading through the stuff, but i cross my fingers and hope that it will actually work and not screw up my textures >.>;;;;;

Getting ready to upload :biggrin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Valkyrie-Krazo/Untitled-11.png

I can help along with any questions on the textures etc now. I know the race creation thing pretty well as of tonight :woot:

nice i can send you the files i have done and see what you think or well ill just take a screen shot unless you want them XD I was gonna add them to the elves and all but i don't have the ear file texture so i dunno...O.o;;;;

I was trying to add the scar to this skin but i have had no luck doing so to the face, U.U but anyway ive zipped them ill add them and link you so you can see if i it looks alright and tell me how to add it cause im confused XD

Uploading you character now.

Yeah the scars can be tricky. Take a look at the finished one your character, if ya like it I can add it to any face texture or tweak it as ya want.

If ya need help with something just send me a pm with a link to download it and I'll see what I can do :)

I'll send you a pm as soon as the "Ivy Race" is done uploading.

lol damn i already linked here lol opps -holds head- splitting headache due to a screaming angry almost 3 yr old whom is pissed and nothing will fix it apparently T-T;;;;

Hmmm.... can't download that file. Maybe it takes abit after you upload it.

This is the final scar on your race I'm uploading. I may have to darken it abit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Valkyrie-Krazo/Oblivion2010-08-0322-12-50-76.jpg