ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

How do You maek a custom character

ivyislost

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmk did as you said she's still tail less o.o

I dunno what i am missing .... i have the tabaxi race, and i have the white tabaxi,

i don't have the necklace mod installed ill go install that to see if it will still give me the "Your missing stuff" and such warning...

I am going to look in the folders in data and see if i have the....Oh, do you have the tail error fix for something, that might be why....

I didn't have any tail issues, should i install the hotfix for missing tails think its for the tabaxi race, to see and if still no i dunno....

K heres whatcha do.

Open the editor

Open the oblivion esp and the D Perscon mod. Make D pers active.

At the top go to Characters then click Race.

On the left column look for the D Perc/Ivy Race. (Theres a race just called Ivy's custom, ignore that)

Click on that Race and go to the body tab. Near the bottom there are buttons to give the tails meshes and textures. Is there something written on those buttons or are they blank?

they aren't blank they both say

of what i can see anyway

Characters\tabaxi\female\tailfemale

then the other says

characters\whitefemale\female\tail.dds

the male race is blank in the second part >.>;

but that shouldn't affect the female should it?

okay adding the male's tail like i figured did nada,

0.0 okay it maybe something messed up on my end,

I am going to use my oblivion copy, if all else fails.

but not yet, lol since its just vanilla oblivion, with all the patches and tools.

If all else fails ill do it, and likely still will since im having animation issues due to

deadly reflexes and another mods conflicting *rubs head* if you think that it might be

something like that let me know, I can always just reinstall the races as needed. (and items)

-------

but maybe at the least reinstall tabaxi, and the race used for this one and then try it? Oh i know ill go see if the tabaxi's have a tail since it would use their tail wouldn't it?