How do You maek a custom character

ivyislost

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

necklace or armlet? i don't have anything on her in the beginning...O.o im gonna go delete all the files for that dumb back pack and reinstall the file you gave me and see if that fixes it XD

I gotta get some sleep, work in the morning. I'll do a fresh install when I get and see what the deal with the tail is. But if you reinstall the tabaxi folder and the white tabaxi folder (ones in meshes the other in textures) the tail should be there.

Your using the savegame right?

Oh there was a necklace mod I was using on her to cover the spot where the neck meets the body. One used a tail slot the other used a amulet spot.

I'll fix her bugs and make some adjustments for ya after work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Valkyrie-Krazo/Oblivion2010-07-3111-34-32-74.jpg

give me a sec think i figured it out hun, its under the reloaded custom but there are two there is one race that comes up as the head, and says ivysrace, then the other is further down, i think that is what happened though i dunno im checking into it now ...it has the tail i reinstalled over everthing and i am attempting the load again on save game as i did before.

Ok heres what I think ya should do.

1) Take the DesuChan's Persocoms RELOADED esp file from the zip file you downloaded from me and paste it in your data file. Say yes and let it overwrite the old one.

2) Do the same with the savegame from the zip file. (put in savegame folder)

3) Start the game and load that savegame. Let me know what it looks like.