How do You maek a custom character

ivyislost

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad i could help ^^ and ill be back in a bit, got most my mods installed and checking the game for issues. I am also trying to find a location that my house mod can start in thats not out of the way and also isn't in the way, of other mods I have, XD so now off to find a good location O.o, thinking somewhere near bravil or below it

Ok now we getting somewhere. I have a few questions for ya tho.

Do you want me to add a scar?

What color/type of eyes?

Eyemakeup like in that pic you posted?

Hair?

Anything else ya want changed?

I still have to add the tail and do some touching up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Valkyrie-Krazo/Oblivion2010-07-3111-34-32-74.jpg

Hum, eye color, a blue green would be pretty or a white those are the only two colors i really use XD

though i think blue green would look better with her since she's so white already XD

Oh on the scar, yeah I kinda wanted it across the nose i looked through the ones that were in that mod and well they don't have one like it, T-T so that

was a sad fact. (tried saving time lol )

On the hair, since there are none like that image, nor like the one i want of another image I haven't looked through all the hair yet, I'll go see if there is something close. and compatible with ren >.<

not that i can think of, i wish there was a way to lower the ears, but I don't think that's possible, (dunno though haven't read anything on it so Im clueless) I saw the ears for the race were about the right height, the chobbit like lowness.

-searches for hair near what i wants- ( I may have to go learn how to make hair XD )

the closest thing i found to it is already i think a hair option with the either corean, or saram ( its the poofy hair with flowers though I don't like the flowers XD )

looks at image again. to see if there is another idea, though I don't think there is anything close to it like the other hair either >.<

hair and all

the other idea i had for hair XP but that one's not been done either thus why i said i need to learn how to do hair XD

cause i like the hair in the kitties, for the kitty -ponders-

yeah i need to learn how to make armor and clothes, and such too cause i wanted to have the character as a npc in my mod. She (if i can ever get her made) is to be a cm partner that has a quest and all that you do as she is your companion, (that will tie in with the quest for the other world eventually) you basically travel around all over with her before in her world learning she is more then meets the eye XP

yeah but that elf race I was working on was the start of that cm partner i was talking about,

so far i found the ears close enough to be them, and now its up to building a race and all from

the idea, though I want her to be like Vilja, but talk a lot less >.>;