How do You maek a custom character

ivyislost

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she just did thankfully X3 my grandmother thinks its her meds, so were to take her off it, and all candy and sugar no tea, etc, she's went slap nut bar on us for a bit, >.<

I am gonna see if the files didn't copy to winrar or something last case senerio ill just send you the damn screen shots XD i have to do it in photoshop though since i haven't added them to anything

you know modding here is nothing like nwn 2 and all i did there was land and houses....

Here is overwhelming with new information and attempting to make the characters like i want XD

I really like it and I want to thank you again for helping me get a hang on modding and not minding my "Errmm....how do you do this?" XD

i tested my skin bottom half and well it looks eh ok but not so great and even with the back pack mod off I have no tail O.o;;;; should i install the fluffy tail original?

mmmk installed the tail, and still no tails, is there another mod your using cause it tells me im missing something, and such (when i start up the game it says do missing yada yada yada still load? and i say yesh and i have nada tail XD)

do you use wearable ears if so do you have the no tails thing installed cause i do, if i need to undo that let me know im trying to give ideas on what it is because im clueless >.>

i like her, the scar could be a bit wider, but other then that on the face is great <3

and the fur ending at her neck, looks a little odd, hum maybe make her completely white XD or make her fur, come up onto the face, around the edges or paint a few splashes of white i dunno....ill think on it a bit, and see what i come up with, im gonna go play with her for now and see how i like her even without her fluffy tail XP