Shameless self-promotion: My Mass Effect 2 Videos...

SpellAndShield

What program do you use to record? Sorry if it's already mentioned but I didn't see it if so. I use the unpaid version of FRAPS, but it just won't let pay for the full version, for whatever reason.

I know also it's a bit late for you to go back and change it, but I would have personally recommended taking the Widow sniper rifle instead of shotgun training back on the Collector ship. The infiltrator is meant to be a class that fights at medium, to long range as it is, and other squadmates are meant to deal with those that get up in your face. The narrations are good, maybe a bit loud, IMO, but good.

Nice vids though, particularly impressed on how you managed to take less damage on the last video on insanity, than I do on veteran on the same part. Would it bother you to post a link to my own youtube vids here as well? I'd appreciate some input myself.

What program do you use to record? Sorry if it's already mentioned but I didn't see it if so. I use the unpaid version of FRAPS, but it just won't let pay for the full version, for whatever reason.

I know also it's a bit late for you to go back and change it, but I would have personally recommended taking the Widow sniper rifle instead of shotgun training back on the Collector ship. The infiltrator is meant to be a class that fights at medium, to long range as it is, and other squadmates are meant to deal with those that get up in your face. The narrations are good, maybe a bit loud, IMO, but good.

Nice vids though, particularly impressed on how you managed to take less damage on the last video on insanity, than I do on veteran on the same part. Would it bother you to post a link to my own youtube vids here as well? I'd appreciate some input myself.

I use fraps.

There are a bunch of new ones including a video that has more footage of shotgunning as an infiltrator and footage of 'Widowing the Soldier'.

Give me the link, I will post it.

Now, regarding the Widow, I will have to respectfully disagree. As I mentioned in the video (and I apologise if I repeat myself here) I think the Widow is superfluous for the Infiltrator and here is the reason. The Infiltrator was never meant to be a huge damage dealer; if that were the case, damage bonuses and powers would be in keeping with such a goal (as is the case with the Soldier); for me the Infiltrator is about strategy, sneaking and setting up shots (which is how he gets his kills). Because of the negligible damage difference for the Infiltrator with the Widow vs. the Mantis) I usually opt for shotgun training; if you see my last shot gun infiltrator video, you will notice just how effective this combo can be. Ultimately it is a matter of preference as I like to play aggressively and the shotgun helps me in that respect. The Widow for the Soldier is an entirely different story as I talk about in my Soldier/Widow montage.