Editing race mods with the tes construction set

DanteSSS333

Hi there,

I am using the German Oblivion version and an English race mod. When I activate the mod, some NPCs (High Elfs, Argonians, Wood Elfs) lose their voice. In order to fix this, I need to change the .esp files from the mod, so that the names of the races are German and not English, but I can´t figure out how to change them with the tes construction set. Are there any other programms that are able to edit .esp files or is it possible to do this with the construction set?

The construction set is what creates, and edits .esp files, and to edit the names of the races you first open the .esp by useing the construction set, click on the character drop down thingy, click on race, and click on the race you wish to edit, click on the text data tab, and change the name of the race

The construction set is what creates, and edits .esp files, and to edit the names of the races you first open the .esp by useing the construction set, click on the character drop down thingy, click on race, and click on the race you wish to edit, click on the text data tab, and change the name of the race

It worked! Thanks a lot!