Can not find a certian mod

caterpie

I am looking for a mod that gets rid of the items you sell to merchants and respawns crates and barrels after some time because over time, my character kills tons of guards, the armor is only worth a fraction of the origional value. so if anyone can, send me some links if you can. :wallbash:

I found a mod called "Piratelords Trade Enhancements"(PTE)

If there are any other mods I over looked, please tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a mod that gets rid of the items you sell to merchants and respawns crates and barrels after some time because over time, my character kills tons of guards, the armor is only worth a fraction of the origional value. so if anyone can, send me some links if you can. :wallbash:

Morrowind does All of this on it's own without mods....wait 24 hours man.....

Morrowind does All of this on it's own without mods....wait 24 hours man.....

?? I have been playing the game a while and the same vender has the same weapon that I sold to them since the beginning of my game, Oblivion is the one that restores the stock of the shop.