Completly remove profanity?

ExtremeTurdball

Either Children of the Wasteland or Childhood Beginnings folks did it for the word "mungo" -- but, there are a lot fewer NPCs who use the word mungo in the game, pretty much just the Little Lamplighters.

F-bomb, on the other hand... that's really asking a lot to edit it out of the dialog in the game.

Not only that but the word is written in various places, one notable one being right behind a door at one of the SatCom arrays. I'm pretty sure there are other non-dialog occurrences of it scattered throughout the game as well.

Even if it were edited out of dialog, it'd be pretty obvious that something was edited out, which may lead to uncomfortable questions. And what if even one occurrence is missed (particularly the easy-to-miss non-dialog instances)? Well...oops. I think the best option is to either tell your parents to teach the kid about cussing (best), or just not let him play the game. 'sides, they'll have to have that talk with him sooner or later anyway.

No one ever gave me a talk... about anything that your supposedly given a "talk" about actually but I still knew everything at a normal rate. I knew f**k by the first or second grade lol.