Golems of Amgarrak

Retribution

its ok but a bit short only took me about an hour to finish will try with a new character think my warden was too powerful lol

Did it import your character for which you were using in Awakeings with the same equipment he/she had when you were in there?

It's another DLC I won't be buying :tongue: . I want DLC like Wardens Peak, Return to Ostagar and Shale, that I can start a new play through and incorporate into the DAO game. There is a big map there and half of it is empty, it's just my personal opinion but if DLC doesn't include all the current party it isn't really DAO DLC it's just a cheap, churned out (not sure what to call it) and I don't want to play 2 hour mini games.

I also had another thought, if you add all these $5 to the cost of the original game and the cost of Awakening this game is fast becoming very expensive at what point do you say EA/BW are having a laugh aren't they.

Yeah ive stopped buying DLC as well.

2 hours or less for $7.50? no thanks

If the DLC was 5-7.5 hours Id take a chance on it but after (getting free), Shale, (and buying) Wardens Peak, RtO, LS I just feel the value not there, and Bioware knows it but is just squeezing every dollar outta its customer base it can.

I refuse to buy any more DLC till the value is more like 5-7.5 hours of content for a $7.50 DLC price tag.

Ive tried to tell people that you pay $75.00 for 50+ hours of game ($1.50/hour) and then get ripped off on the DLC at a $7.50 for 1.5-2 hours of content ( $5.00 - $3.25/hour) for the DLC.

Value just not there, no matter how you slice it.

If the game costed the same ration as the DLC we would be paying $250.00 - $175.00 for initial game and no one would pay that much for a game originally so why do it for DLC?