Qunari redone in DA2

brokenergy

Yeah, I think I'd have to agree that its most likely warpaint. Tho they dont really seem the type to use it. Then again, its just a concept art. We know how much those can or can't relate to actual game material. I mean.... look at the outfit that the concept art for Zev had.....

Unless maybe its those rebels against the Qun that sten talks about?

Not a fan of the horns myself.

You mean Tal'Vashoth? I like the horns though, makes them more unique instead of giant elves.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read, the elves and dwarves are getting a makeover also so the Qunari may still look like giant elves (on steroids) :rolleyes:

I doubt it will be as significant a change. Everything will be a little different, afterall. The stylistic approach to the graphics means that even if we ran into Sten in DA2, he'd look different than he did in DA:O. Mostly I hope the dwarves remain mostly the same. They always looked about right to me. Well. We could use some more variety in facial area. Many dwarves looked the same.

Sten wouldn't change too much. Gaider confirmed that Sten has no horns and as for the other races yeah I'm with Spiral on this one there wont be significant changes to the races. I hope that we see more variety in darkspawn, I mean if there are ogres with no horns shouldn't at least we see them?

I love the new design! I actually like most of all the stuff said about DA2. Im so ****ing tired of everyone complaining all the time. I cant wait to see the new elves. I think they will look kinda like Na´vi only with human skin. I also beilive all the dwarves will be ninjas :ninja:

I love the new design! I actually like most of all the stuff said about DA2. Im so ****ing tired of everyone complaining all the time. I cant wait to see the new elves. I think they will look kinda like Na´vi only with human skin. I also beilive all the dwarves will be ninjas :ninja:

Or pirates.....

yeah, i think they look kinda cool

I'm looking forward to seeing the gfx tweaks .. just hope it makes a good and balanced game (with less of the annoyances)