Qunari redone in DA2

brokenergy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh, yes you do need the saves Star. Your choices from Origins and Awakening is going to count in DA2

Sh*t, really? Is there a link for that? Because I have had DA burnout for a while now and thought it would be nice to start fresh. So any links would be appreciated.

Uhh, yes you do need the saves Star. Your choices from Origins and Awakening is going to count in DA2

Sh*t, really? Is there a link for that? Because I have had DA burnout for a while now and thought it would be nice to start fresh. So any links would be appreciated.

I'm confident that one won't "need" saves from DA:O/A in order to play DA2. Otherwise it would not be it's own game, it would be "an expansion".

I believe that if one does have them, DA2 will include some way to recognize it and adjust certain elements to the"end state" of the (particular, selected) prior game, but if not it'll just create a default scenario of "what happened in Ferelden".

I'm confident that one won't "need" saves from DA:O/A in order to play DA2. Otherwise it would not be it's own game, it would be "an expansion".

I believe that if one does have them, DA2 will include some way to recognize it and adjust certain elements to the"end state" of the (particular, selected) prior game, but if not it'll just create a default scenario of "what happened in Ferelden".

I reckon it will be like ME2 in that regard; there will be a default setting which you start with in terms of background and story if you didn't play the previous game.

Star, I think you are right. DA2 will probably go with a default story background and "fill in the blanks" much like ME2 does. If you import in, it will take your decisions into acount for the background and setup of some quests, and assume what events took place if you do not import in. Like ME2, might be interesting to play once with imported story, and then the second without just to see the differences.

Like ME2, might be interesting to play once with imported story, and then the second without just to see the differences.

I did exactly that for DA:A, but since the "decisions" made in DA:O made so little difference there, it didn't really matter... :confused:

Like ME2, might be interesting to play once with imported story, and then the second without just to see the differences.

I did exactly that for DA:A, but since the "decisions" made in DA:O made so little difference there, it didn't really matter... :confused:

Same here, but since it seems that BW is taking some aspects of ME for DA, perhaps they will for the background story as well. In ME2, with imported character some NPC's were there that were "assumed" killed when I did not import, just to give an example.

Star, I think you are right. DA2 will probably go with a default story background and "fill in the blanks" much like ME2 does. If you import in, it will take your decisions into acount for the background and setup of some quests, and assume what events took place if you do not import in. Like ME2, might be interesting to play once with imported story, and then the second without just to see the differences.

I am willing to bet money that the Dark Ritual will be part of the default background story...