Qunari redone in DA2

brokenergy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the DR is not canon, which is a shame.

I won't argue that it isn't a shame as I always give Mori a goodbye hump but I can see their point for not making it so as there are probably an equal number of people on both sides of the argument for doing the ritual; for them to make it canon would imply that everyone's warden did it, which is clearly not the case.

I've been messing with the tats in the toolset trying to make a Sten that somewhat resembles the concept art in the first post and have sadly only created various degrees of hideousness :wallbash: Reminds me of what the stooge Curly said, "If at first you don't succeed, you keep suck sucking until you do succeed :teehee:

It... what?!

Oh. No. No no no no NO.

BioWare you are stupid and I haaaaate you.

So... we'll never find out what becomes of the god baby??

Technically BW stated that there is no canon in DA, like they said about ME but there will be a default game if you have never played DA before (like ME) but I don't know what it would consist of. They won't leave the OGB plot unattended and will get around it, don't worry.

I've been messing with the tats in the toolset trying to make a Sten that somewhat resembles the concept art in the first post and have sadly only created various degrees of hideousness :wallbash: Reminds me of what the stooge Curly said, "If at first you don't succeed, you keep suck sucking until you do succeed :teehee:

@Rusty Blade

I was able to make something similar to that tattoo.It is not perfect but If you want,i will upload it for you.

@Rusty Blade

I was able to make something similar to that tattoo.It is not perfect but If you want,i will upload it for you.

Oh, we totally want to see it! We're all a) fans, and b) friendly, or we wouldn't be here. Please upload it! :thumbsup:

@Rusty Blade

Please do :thumbsup: While there are a lot of good tats available, they don't really look all that great in just red and white (not to mention they don't really fit the lore.)