new mod idea daughter of worms

slipknotfan224

hello i modded on the side with the construction set i havent done much scripting but looking at as much tutorials that are avalable

i didnt know where to post this rarely posted on this fourm so i am sorry if im posting in thre wrong secion if i am please kindaly move it and let me know where to post this kind of topic for next time! oblivion has been my favorite elder scrolls game this is a wip post that im making a mod and am working on it i dont expect it to be the most populer one but if it is hey awsome the mod will be a quest/romance as ive seen only a few of them out and none of them seemed to fit my characters taste so i wanted to make my own i havent finished stroyline but this is a general basis after the defeat of the king of worms the mages guild is rebuilding and you as the new leader are seeing through its progression until word reachs you that theres one last necromancer lair and every mage who goes there hasnt returned quickly you go and discover a dark secret the king of worms had a daughter! and her taste for power may be infact worse then the king of worms himself

this of course is gonna add a whole new storyline and the conversation options you choose will depend on disposition and effect the path you take on

the quest line with up to 3 endings will you take down the daughter of worms and punish all of necromancers or will you be the next king? i also include quests to take over parts of tamrial since i have this big idea and have it all written down i will put it into a series of chapters or sessions besides romance and action packed questing im gonna have new weapons and armor also spells not sure how to make a undead army or perament minions with oblivion script extender but im going to try if i need any advice later on it will be on how to do this the rest i pretty much know how to do anyways thats not all features just a over draft

but wanted to know what everyone thinks and again if this is wrong secion please let me know

i might use the dark arts mod with this because i e-mailed the original author and in a e-mail he said i may use it as of now if that changes i wont use it of course i spent a week atleast of brainstorming to come up with what i thought was a good idea so im expanding on it