SERIOUSLY

kajotuga

im almost positive that something like that already came up. not sure tough. i have over 100 hours of gameplay. finished everything there was to finish. and in those 100 hours i NEVER consumed food nor drinks (besides nuka colas) Why? whats the point in sitting in a bar and buy some food and drinks if you CANT watch your character consuming it?! its boring. in oblivion it was the same thing. but thank god modders actually did some like that to oblivion. and they should have already done so for FO3.

so please.. i really cant play this game without this "little" mod. it might be a little mod but for me its really BIG and important. so please modders. contribute to the "good fight" which in this situation is to keep this game alive.

thank you very much

this came up before a while back and died out. im sure its not that hard as the animations exist in the game allready for eating and drinking. i guess eating is harder due to the placement of the food in front of the player but im not expert. i too would also love this mod....