Soviet Outfit

CommanderAE

Every now and then I look for any new soviet related stuff. I just love the idea of just being in one of those Soviet trench coats with a sniper rifle and the nice fake/real(don't care) fur Soviet hat. The thing is theres only one mod with soviet stuff but its the WWII mod which only has a simple uniform which is basically a retextured chines uniform and it just looks weird. What I'm basically asking for really is a modified generals coat be it just retexturing or making a whole new model, the hat really only needs to be a retextured chines hat.

PM me if you make it.

I really wish i was capable of modding, but i think this would be a really cool idea! It would be simple (if i had the right programming) to just recolor Col. Autumns Jacket and the chinese commando hat. I hope this gets made!

It would be pretty simple for anyone who did it, mainly because theres really only a need for changing the texture of items already ingame but I guess someone could go the extra mile to make a new coat model but the exact hat model is already in the game.

• 4 weeks later...